redips

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Article Marketing for a Profit ?Do You Know How?

Article marketing can be such a profitable area of online income, and yet I estimate that only about 100 people online are making a full time income using specifically article marketing.

I think that one of the reasons for this is that it is not the easiest thing to do. It takes time to crank out 10-20 articles a day, and some days your mind might not be able to come up with any new ideas. And it is hard to write on very similar topics everyday ?there are only so many ideas about each of the areas online about which I write, that I can express!

So, assuming that there is room for more than 100 full time article marketers online, and I believe there are, then how do they turn a profit?

The key thing here is that article marketing produces highly targeted traffic. Some of the very highest quality around ?much higher, I believe, than a search engine will produce ?and that can be pretty targeted. But think about this. We can use article marketing as the example ?imagine someone types in article marketing into the search engine. They find my web page about article marketing. They read it and it may or may not meet their needs. They may or may not like me or my style.

But imagine that they read this article (like you are doing). They read the entire article, and then only about 3% want to know more and click through ?now that is a targeted lead ?only the top 35 of the people who read my articles will get through to my web site.

So article marketing is used to turn a profit wherever highly targeted traffic is needed.

There are two primary areas online for this:

1) List building tightly targeted lists. For example, after someone reads an article like this, if they join my article marketing list, they are a very highly targeted subscriber, and can therefore be a very profitable subscriber.

2) PPC revenue ?by combining very high priced PPC ads on a web page, and writing ads that are specifically targeted to the keywords and ideas that will be represented by the PPC ads, article marketing can be extremely lucrative.

Do you want to learn more about how I do it? I have just completed my brand new guide to article marketing success, Your Article Writing and Promotion Guide?/p>

Download it free here: Secrets of Article Promotion

Do you want to learn how to build a massive list fast? Click here: Email List Building

Sean Mize is a full time internet marketer who has written over 800 articles in print and 9 published ebooks.

Work Related Stress
Idlm
Idlm
Idlm
Google
Disclaimer
Contact Us
Monday
Terms Conditions
Contact Us
Contact Us
Bob Geldof and The Boomtown Rats
Idlm
Google
Bob Geldof and The Boomtown Rats
Terms Conditions
Contact Us
Disclaimer
Stress
Bob Geldof and The Boomtown Rats

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home